- Number of Express trains :27
- Hole associated with : Golf
- COO : Chief operating officer
- ARC : Asset Reconstructing Company
- HR khan : Deputy governor
- New IIMs : 5
- how many free transactions from different bank ATM in metro cities :3
- Revised age under Juvenile Crime Act : 16-18
- M vijay is related to : Cricket
- Who scored highest run in 5th test from Indian Cricket Team : MS Dhoni
- First president of India ? : Rajendra Prasad
- Mizoram Capital :Aizawl
- Bangladesh Currency : TAKA
- First satellite sent by India : Aryabhatta
- KYC related to : Opening bank account
- Tallest flag used in which place on 15th august : Central Park, Connaught Place
- Question related to Narendra Modi
- Cricketer to politician : Imran khan
- Shooting : Jitu rai
- Adani invested 15.5 bn in which country : Australia
- Udupi thermal power plant purchased by : Adani
- Maryam Mirzakhani which country : Iran
- Sergio Ramos which sport : Football Education
- Cess : 3%
- Capital gain tax : 20%
- Boko haram organisation is from which country ? Nigeria
- Highest student populated country according to Census 2011 : India
- Ponzi Scam
- Operation Vijay is related to : Kargil
- Ashok Chakra Winner : Major Mohit Sharma (Posthumous), Havildar Rajesh Kumar (Posthumous). Major D. Sreeram Kumar
- SEBI related to Money Market
- NJAC : for the appointment and transfer of judges to the higher judiciary in India Read more:
GA section- my attempt 33(95% accuracy), i had already provided the GK questions in previous blog. There are some point you should rember and do a deep study of these sections…
- Census 2011
- CWG 2014
- Cabinet Ministers.
- Currency and Capital of countries in new in last two months.
- Miscellaneous GK from lucent GK.
- Economy of country in march and april.
- GDP, import export.
- Oscar award.
- National awards.
- HQ of world organizations.
- There are no questions from Asian Games for there may be chances in next exams so read them.
- India’s first Post Office ATM inaugurated in which city- Chennai.
- Who has acquired Bengaluru based cybercity firm Impermium in 9 milion dollar- Google.
- RBI formed in which year- 1935, via act of 1934.
- RBI has granted inpriciple banking license to which two financial entities- IDFC and Bandhan Finance.
- Press Council of India formed in which year-1966.
- Indra Awas Yojna lauched in which year- in period of 1985-86.
- Capital of Netharland- Amsterdam.
- Pound Sterling is currency of which country- UK.
- Which of the following in not the governor of RBI at present- P.J. Nayar.
- Ministry of Railway – Sadhanada Gowda.
- World Heart Day- 29 September.
- WTO headquarter- Geneva.
- When did India became member of WTO- 1995.
- Any Time MIlk announced by which milk company- Amul.
- Which country is not a male dominated- Brazil.
- India’s first motion picture- Raja harischand.
- India first news paper- Bengal Gazette.
- China’s economic growth- ????
- Women’s population as per recent census- 586.5 Milion (Male- 623.7 Milion).
- Forex reserve in duration of March and April.- ??
- A question on NPA in terms of Installment and intrest.
- Who won Gold medal in 75 KG Wrestling in CWG- Sushil Kumar.
2. Malaysia Currency – Ringgit
3. World Environment Day – 5 June
4. New IIMs are in which district – Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Bihar, Orissa and Rajasthan.
5. Who is John Carrey? – Actor
6. Tintu Lukka from which game – Athletics
7. Sanitation Program in Budget till – 2019
8. Oscar winner in leading role actor – Matthew McConaughey
9. Who is the USA Secretary of State – John Kerry
10. Which country capital is Port Victoria? – Seychelles
11. Cry the peacock author? – Anita Desai
12. Atomic Energy minister of India – Narendra Modi
13. French Open winner – Rafael Nadal
14. One question on hill station in which state?
15. One question on dance form
16. Narora Power Plant situated in? U.P
17. Best Director National Awards? Hansal Mehta
18. U.K. Prime Minister? David Cameroon
19. Full Form Of UNCTAD – United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
20. Sattriya is the dance form of which state? – Assam
21. Full form of SARFAESI – Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act.
22. Leander Paes related to which game? – Tennis
23. Rihand Dam in which state? – Uttar Pradesh
24. India and England Test Series Man of the Series for India – Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
2. Denmark currency: Danish Krone
3. Urban Development Minister: Ven kaiah Naidu
4. Smriti Irani is holding which ministry: HRD Ministry
5. Arjuna Award for which cricketer: R. Ashwin
6. “The God of Small Things” novel author: Arundhati Roy
7. Public provident fund interest rate: 8.7%
10. National Sports Day: 29 Aug
11. Kathakali dance from which state: Kerala
12. e-visa in how many cities to promote tourism: 9
13. M singles French open 2014 winner: Rafal Nadal
14. FIDE world (rapid chess championship) won by which player: Magnus Carlsen
15. Vice President of USA: Joe Biden
16. Which film got Best Film Award at Film Fare Awards: Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
17. Governor of Maharashtra: C Vidyasagar Rao
18. Li-tatina (tomator tyoha) festival of which country: Spain
19. Hill station ‘ARAKU’ in which state: Andhra Pradesh
- Gangavoram port located in
- Parliamentary rule committee chairman
- Sheik hasina pm of
- Dhaka capital of
- Shillong capital of
- Financial inclusion overdraft
- Heena siddhu related to which game
- D viju related to which game
- Amit kumar related to which game
- Zero effect zero defect slogan by
- Epfo pension limit
- Harshvardhan is minister of
- Chanakya also known as
- Cdr fullform
- Sagarmala project
- Indira awas yojna new name
- Quetion on mp making ideal village
- Prior to which year currency note shud be exchanged
- Denior citizen tax exemption limit
- 200 cr allocated for stadium in which state
- Which organization is worried for ebola
- Jan dhan yojna is for whom