- The Shape of Water, a dazzling sci-fi romance by Mexican director Guillermo Sel Toro won Golden Lion award at Venice film festival.
- The Industrial Policy Resolution of 1956, known as economic constitution of India.
- What is Big Four? The Big 4 refers to the four largest accounting firms in the world. These firms provide an extensive range of accounting and auditing services including external audit, taxation services, management and business consultancy, and risk assessment and control.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Ernst & Young (E&Y)
Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG)
- American historian Hatch Dupree, who dedicated most of her life to preserving Afghanistan’s heritage, died aged 89.
- CVPS– Sophisticated Currency Verification and Processing
- Nirmala Sitharaman flagged off all women India navy crew sailing around the world in 7 months. Women crew of Navik Sagar Parikrama will circumnavigate the globe in INS Mandovi. Navik Sagar Parikrama perhaps the first ever attempt by an all women crew to circumnavigate the globe will have stopovers at four ports
Lyttleton (New Zealand)
Port Stanley (Falklands)
Cape Town (South Africa)
Crew will return to Goa in April next year.
- USISPF– US-India Strategic Partnership Forum
- USIBC– US India Business Council- acting president Khush Choksy
- NCLT is expected to admit or reject a case within 14 days of a case being filed.