- Pankaj Advani, 32 yeaer old Billiards and Snooker star is the owner of 16 world titles and numerous international trophies.
- Hockey India men’s team coach Sjoerd Marijne.
- 15 year old Sonam Malik defeated Japanese Sena Nagamoto to bag the gold in World Cadet wrestling championship in Athens.
- Paper titled “India income inequality, 1922-2014: from British raj to Billionaire raj” excerpts that Income in equality in India is at its highest level since 1922.
- Ajay Bhusan Pandey– CEO of Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Famous annual snake boat refatta Uthrittathi Valamkali was held in the river of Pampa at Aranmula in Kerala.
- The unruly passenger will be put on a no fly list which will be made public and maintained by the Director general of Civil Aviation. The ban will range between three months and a lifetime depending upon the gravity of the offence.
- The U.S. shutdown Pakistan’s largest lender Habib Banks’s operation and slapped a fine of $223 million for its failure to comply with laws aimed to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Deputy PM of Nepal– Krishna Bahadur Mahara
Emerging Terms, News and Other:
- CCUS– Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage conference in Alabama, washington
- Two mountain ranges on Pluto, icy dwarf planet, has been named after Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary by the international Astronomical Union.
- Jordan, a water-poor country that is 90% desert, has launched a project turn its sand dunes into farming land to produce food using sun and sea water, The project named as “Sahara Forest Project”near the southern port city of Aquaba in
- Yuki bhambari and Ramkumar Ramanathan related to Tennis game.
- Bagel– It is a term to describe a 6-0 scoreline in a set of tennis. The loser is said to have been bagelled.