- PM Narendra Modi will launch Make In India campaign that will help in reviving the job creating manufacturing sector
- 1st phase of metro project in Andhra Pradesh elevated in city, will take two corridors.
Bandar road and Eluru road of nearly 26KM, Expected to be completed in 4 years.
- Two oldeest water lake of Hyderabad tha provide 40 MGP of drinking water to Hyderabad are going dry.Both are man-made lake.
Osman Sagar Lake– Formed in 1920 for protecting city from flood after Great Musi Flood in 1908.
Himayath Sagar Lake built in 1927.
- UP announced Jitu Rai a cash reward of Rs 50 Lakh after winning Gold medal in ongoing Asian games.
- Time Magazine named Alok Shetty as Young Leader Of Tomorrow.
He is working for non profit Parinaam foundation, designing homes for hundreds of slum dwellers.
- ONGC, major oil discovery in Bay of bengal will start production in 2019.
- Shooter Shewta Choudhary won 1st medal for India, clinches Bronze in 10m air pistol event.
- Sania Mirza and Cara Black won doubles title of Toray Pacific open tennis tournament.
- Union I&B Ministry launched free SMS Service in 5 Indian languages.
Languages are Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Dogri and Nepali.
1st launched in English only in September 2013.
- Puma India appointed Abhshek Ganguly as Managing Director.
- CM of Assam launched Angel Fund, to help 1st generation entrepreneurs and skilled youth to setup micro and small enterprises in Assam.
Can get maximum of 5 lakh rupees loan at 5% interest per annum.
Will have moratorium period of maximum 10 months for which no interest will be charged.
- Hockey India inducted Hockey Village India HVI as an academic member for giving career to under privileged children.
It has 26 permanent and 23 associate members.
- Center allocates 2700 crore Rs. for Nalanda University for period of 10 years to develop it.
- Pacific Island nation Kiribati could be swallowed by a rising ocean level.
President- Anole Tong.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) along with Ten Sports channel will invest over 100 M$ in India
- India-Africa summit to be scheduled in December 2014 has been cancelled this year due to Ebola outbreak in the Continent.
To be attended by 53 countries.
1st meet held in New Delhi, 2nd Addis Abba and 3rd tobe held in Gurgaon, Haryana
Now it will be held in 2015
- New Zealand PM John Key re-elected as countries PM for the 3rd term. He is holding this post since 2008.
- MoU between India and Bangladesh for reviving of Naland University in a meet by Sushma Swaraj and her counterpart Abdul Hasan Mahmood Ali.
- China fined Galxo Smith kline (GSK) firm with 489 M$ for paying bribes to doctors to use its drugs
- Sudhir Panwar, president of Kissan Jagrati manch.
- V Bbhujan Rao, Director General of Naval Systems and Materials of DRDO
- Chintamani Kar Bird Sanctuary in Baruipur, West Bengal.